Answer ALL SEVEN questions correctly on the first attempt, or your computer gets it. This ain't no joke.
Third Rock From The Sun
America's Most Wanted
2. Joe Pesci played guitar for which 1960s pop ensemble?
Joey Dee and the Starliters
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch
Kenny Ball and His Jazzmen
The Banana Splits
3. The movie COPLAND reunited De Niro with another GOODFELLAS star. Who was it?
4. In the opening and closing scores for TAXI DRIVER, which musical instrument predominates?
a Bontempi chord organ
5. Towards the close of DONNIE BRASCO, Al Pacino prepares to be whacked by putting what in a drawer for safekeeping?
his silver cigarette case
a photo of his lion
a severed head wrapped in polythene
his wedding ring
a newspaper cutting about Joe Pistone
6. Who is the real-life daughter of the actor who played boss Paulie in GOODFELLAS:
7. Name the greatest living Italian-American screen actor. (Hint: tread very carefully.)
Robert De Niro